There are few life events as important as purchasing a new home. At AB&T we take pride in providing the expertise needed to make sure it's a delightful experience. Our team of experts is prepared to guide you along that journey making sure you have a clear understanding of the process and access to our customized financing solutions that are as good as gold.
When it comes to home buying, quite simply, we've got it.
Explore the process
Determine Affordability & Borrowing Power
An important first step in home buying is to review your finances to determine the following:
- How much you can comfortably afford for a monthly home payment
- How much you'll be able to contribute toward a down payment
- How you'll pay for other up-front costs
- Any changes you may need to make to enhance your credit score
Want to talk it through? We'd love to - click here to reach out to a Mortgage Banker
After reviewing your finances it's time to engage the experts at AB&T who can't wait to get you pre-qualified for your new home purchase:
Prequalification is a quick, easy step in which we review information you provide regarding your income, debt, assets and money available for down payment to help you determine the amount and type of loan that may be appropriate for you.
What you'll need to provide us:
- Two most recent pay stubs, reflecting 30-day and year-to-date earnings
- W-2s from the previous two years
- Social Security, pension, retirement or investment statements
- Federal tax returns from the previous two years if self-employed or commissioned
- Copies of your two most recent bank statements
Once prequalified, our team of experts can begin discussing some of our customized options with you to determine what type of financing is the right fit.
Once you've found a home, made an offer and negotiated a purchase contract with the seller, including setting the closing date, we can help you complete your loan application. If you're already prequalified with us, you've already completed several steps for this. We'll need up-to-date documents, such as your last two bank statements and pay stubs.
We will keep you informed through the process giving you periodic updates using our unique email dashboard.
We're here to walk you through every step of the way, helping to create a smooth, confident experience.